Creating another “brochureware” industrial website won’t help your business. (See our blog post, “Do You Believe in Industrial Websites?”). You need a serious online sales tool for generating leads and driving sales. Today’s technical buyers and engineers expect suppliers to have much more than a functional industrial website. They need your site to make it easier for them to their jobs.
Why should you care so much about your industrial website?
“Treat your website as if you were hiring a six-figure salesperson. If you were going to put them on the street, what would you do? You’d arm them with information about the marketplace. You’d arm them with information about your products and how people use them. Then you’d put that person in front of the audience and check with them.”
– Linda Rigano, Executive Director of Strategic Services at ThomasNet
Making your industrial Website drive leads, sales and revenues
Industrial and B2B Websites must become the workhorse for lead generation. Designing industrial Websites for optimal B2B lead generation requires careful planning, paying attention to many details and first-hand knowledge of what engineers and technical buyers want to see on your site. That’s where Tiecas can give you the edge over your competition.
Web design prices and what you’ll receive
The cost of custom Web design or redesign does depend on many variables. “How much does it cost?” is a tough question to answer without knowing a lot more about the shortcomings of your current site and what needs to be done to optimize it for search engines, drive traffic and generate leads.
To help you make an initial go or no go decision, here are some ballpark estimates for our Web design prices. These prices will scale up depending on features, complexities and the page count.
Price* for a custom designed industrial Website starts at $12,000 and includes the following web design services:
- One free phone/e-mail consultation to determine site objectives and business goals
- Develop a site design plan that is aligned with your sales process
- Review existing Google Analytics and/or other site analytics
- Provide a checklist for gathering existing content
- Develop a new custom design that is consistent with your branding
- Create a functional mock-up hosted on our server for your review and feedback
- Create master pages (templates) for consistent styling throughout the site
- Research and develop a keywords roadmap
- Edit/optimize existing content as required
- Apply optimized <tile> and <description> Meta tags
- Use Google-approved “white hat” techniques for on-page SEO**
- Create and submit correctly formatted site map to Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask
- Build up to 50 pages and populate with existing content
- Include company logo, awards, certifications and product images
- Create up to three landing pages with forms
- Create up to three calls to action buttons/graphics
- Include an integrated blog within the site
- Install a Content Management System (CMS) to allow client to easily update the site content without special software or skills
- Provide all backend scripting and programming
- Include a Site Search feature
- Install Google Analytics code
- Test across all modern browsers and platforms (Mac OS and WIN)
- Upload to your server and take your site live
- Fix any broken links, missing pages and 301 redirects
- Provide a CD/Zip file of all site files (You own the site, not us)
A website redesign usually takes 12 to 14 weeks to complete from the startup date.
* Larger and more complex Websites (more pages, creation of new content, database functionality, eCommerce and custom programming) are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
** This is a very good start to building a strong foundation for your ongoing SEO efforts to achieve top rankings in major search engines. See our comprehensive organic search engine optimization (SEO) service for more.
- Let’s get started. Start by filling out our short online form to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation to determine if we are a good fit.
- Manufacturers and industrial companies that need a basic informational industrial website, should consider our Basic Industrial Web Design Package »
- Get a head start on redesigning your industrial website by downloading our FREE Web (re)Design Guide »
- Need to convert a static site to a blog site or add a business blog? Let us help you harness the power of Web 2.0 and social media marketing.