Integrated Industrial Marketing – Combining Digital and Traditional Media
Even though print or traditional media are not typically used in inbound marketing, they have their place in industrial marketing.
Yes, the use of print media has declined in recent years but it is not dead. Print ads in trade magazines, printed product catalogs and direct mail are still very effective. The focus of print media has shifted from pure lead generation to driving traffic to a company’s Website and building awareness.
For industrial marketing to have a positive impact on sales, you have to create targeted marketing content and that includes both on and offline. Research studies have shown that…
- 90% of collateral created by marketing goes unused by the sales force
- 75% of marketers give themselves a failing grade when it comes to providing useful sales support
- Sales people spend 40-60 hours a month in searching for the right marketing content and/or creating their own versions
We’ll help you bridge the gap between traditional and digital marketing by implementing an integrated marketing strategy that is effective. Using both on and offline media, we can make your content marketing program more effective, your sales team more productive and boost your sales and ROI.
Tiecas has the experience and the expertise to manage the entire process — from developing the initial concept to producing final printed materials. View our portfolio of Marketing Collateral »
Creative services offered:
- Concept & idea development
- Art & photo direction (outside professional photographers used)
- Stock image research & purchase
- Copywriting & editing
- Design & layout
- Photo retouching & color correction
- Technical illustrations & CAD conversions
- Pre-press & flight checking
- Print management
Marketing projects delivered:
- Data sheets and line cards
- Product catalogs
- Capabilities brochures
- White papers and case studies
- Presentation folders & inserts
- Direct mail campaigns
- Print advertisements
- Corporate identity packages
- Booth graphics & tradeshow materials
- Interactive CDs
Ready to get started. Let’s Talk!