Tiecas—An Industrial Marketing Agency in Houston, TX
As a leading industrial marketing agency in Houston, we specialize in providing strategic marketing solutions to manufacturers, distributors and engineering companies. Our manufacturing and industrial marketing expertise ensures that your brand stands out in a competitive global market.
At Tiecas, our mission is to help our clients achieve their industrial and manufacturing marketing goals and objectives. Leveraging over three decades of experience, we've become a trusted partner fully vested in helping our clients succeed—We take an ownership approach.
I founded Tiecas, Inc. in 1987 because I saw a real need for marketing exclusively for manufacturers and industrial companies. Many advertising agencies either shy away from manufacturing marketing because they don’t know how to market to engineers and industrial buyers or it is too technical.
Manufacturing and Industrial Marketing for Engineers by an Engineer
We work with manufacturers, distributors, and engineering companies, helping them build stronger relationships with their customers. We have been delivering results for over 35 years.
- You have a small in-house marketing team with little to no experience in manufacturing and industrial marketing.
- You have no internal resources and need everything done for you – from ideas to implementation.
- You want a trusted partner who can do the work quickly with minimal direct supervision or oversight.
- You need someone capable of handling complex marketing projects and, more importantly, being held accountable for delivering results.
- You want good value for your marketing dollars and maximize your ROI.
- Low awareness of your company among engineers and industrial buyers.
- Little or no visibility in major search engines.
- Not enough new leads, and most are unqualified leads.
- Your sales team is spending too much time on cold prospecting and qualifying leads.
- You know who you want to target but don’t know how to reach key decision-makers.
- Need to move away from price-based discussions to value delivered in selling complex engineered systems.
- Your website is an outdated digital brochure, and it doesn’t fit your sales process.
- Lack of time or lack of in-house expertise to plan, create relevant content, and execute industrial marketing programs consistently.