Industrial marketing assessment and strategy development for lead generation
A documented marketing strategy with a plan of action for implementation
Do you have these industrial marketing challenges?
Some or all of these industrial marketing challenges lead to a decline in sales and revenues. The problem is often a lack of a marketing strategy or it is only in someone’s head and is not documented. Take the guesswork out of your industrial marketing strategy before you implement any tactics.
- Cant’ be found in search engines and traffic is down
- You know who to target but don’t know how to reach them
- Website is an old informational site and not a robust sales tool
- Content is outdated and doesn’t match buyers’ needs
- Poor quality leads generated from the website
- Sales team having difficulty getting in front of new prospects
- Not enough leads turning into customers
Industrial Marketing Consulting Case Study
Industrial marketing consulting for manufacturer to grow sales in new markets. This was a 2-phase engagement, Phase I was Industrial marketing assessment and strategy development for lead generation. Phase II – Ongoing industrial content marketing.
What you get and how much it costs
You get our 30+ years of knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing to engineers and industrial buyers without a long-term commitment or annual retainers. It’s what we deliver in this package that justifies your investment.
- Get first-hand experience working with us
- Fixed cost with no long term contracts or commitments
- Solve critical problems that are roadblocks to your success
- Documented strategy that is aligned with your sales process
- Proven strategies and tactics and not hit-or-miss guesswork
- Kick-off meeting – online/telephone call to define issues and meet your team
- Email checklist for access to your website, Google Analytics and CMS
- Internal discovery of your current marketing program
- Review site analytics, CMS, Marketing Automation and integration with CRM
- Follow up calls and questionnaires
- Review messaging, competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss your value proposition and key differentiators
- Review target audience, buyer personas and segments
- Identify customer issues and challenges
- Discuss objections and push backs faced by your sales team
- Develop quantitative and qualitative lead definitions
- External research to benchmark your competition’s online presence
- Documented industrial marketing strategy recommendations and an action plan
- Review and wrap up call for answering client questions
The cost of our industrial marketing assessment and strategy development consulting package is $15,000. This is a one-time fee, there are no long-term contracts or retainers to sign.