Industrial marketing assessment and strategy development for lead generation
A documented marketing strategy with a plan of action for implementation
Do you have these industrial marketing challenges?
Some or all of these industrial marketing challenges lead to a decline in sales and revenues. The problem is often a lack of a marketing strategy or it is only in someone’s head and is not documented. Take the guesswork out of your industrial marketing strategy before you implement any tactics.
Cant’ be found in search engines and traffic is down
You know who to target but don’t know how to reach them
Website is an old informational site and not a robust sales tool
Content is outdated and doesn’t match buyers’ needs
Poor quality leads generated from the website
Sales team having difficulty getting in front of new prospects
Not enough leads turning into customers
Industrial Marketing Consulting Case Study
Industrial marketing consulting for manufacturer to grow sales in new markets. This was a 2-phase engagement, Phase I was Industrial marketing assessment and strategy development for lead generation. Phase II – Ongoing industrial content marketing.
What you get and how much it costs
You get our 30+ years of knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing to engineers and industrial buyers without a long-term commitment or annual retainers. It’s what we deliver in this package that justifies your investment.
- Get first-hand experience working with us
- Fixed cost with no long term contracts or commitments
- Solve critical problems that are roadblocks to your success
- Documented strategy that is aligned with your sales process
- Proven strategies and tactics and not hit-or-miss guesswork
- Kick-off meeting – online/telephone call to define issues and meet your team
- Email checklist for access to your website, Google Analytics and CMS
- Internal discovery of your current marketing program
- Review site analytics, CMS, Marketing Automation and integration with CRM
- Follow up calls and questionnaires
- Review messaging, competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss your value proposition and key differentiators
- Review target audience, buyer personas and segments
- Identify customer issues and challenges
- Discuss objections and push backs faced by your sales team
- Develop quantitative and qualitative lead definitions
- External research to benchmark your competition’s online presence
- Documented industrial marketing strategy recommendations and an action plan
- Review and wrap up call for answering client questions
The cost of our industrial marketing assessment and strategy development consulting package is $15,000. This is a one-time fee, there are no long-term contracts or retainers to sign.