Industrial Website Design for Lead Generation
Turn your industrial website from brochureware into a productive sales tool
Don’t let your industrial website redesign fail to meet your goals
Industrial website redesign for lead generation requires careful planning, paying attention to many details and first-hand knowledge of what engineers and technical buyers want to see on your site. That’s where Tiecas gives you the edge over your competition.
Creating another “brochureware” industrial website won’t help you generate leads that turn into sales opportunities and wins. You need an effective and efficient online sales tool, one that fits your sales process. Industrial websites must become the workhorse for lead generation. There is a big difference between an attractive but ineffective site and one that is efficient and effective in generating high-quality leads.
Problem: While many supplier websites are rich in product-centric content, that alone is not enough. Savvy online buyers are looking for more in-depth information that addresses their challenges and needs.
Solution: Don’t task your sales team with prospecting and lead generation (They hate doing it anyway). Your industrial website should be doing the heavy lifting of generating qualified leads so they can spend more time with customers selling and not identifying opportunities. Help them be more productive and increase their wins.
What you get and how much it costs
- Consult (phone/email/online meetings) to determine site objectives and business goals
- Develop a strategic plan for the site redesign
- Develop a site design plan that is aligned with your sales process
- Review existing Google Analytics and/or analytics from Marketing Automation
- Provide a checklist for gathering existing content
- Develop a new custom design that is consistent with your branding
- Follow current best practices of responsive web design
- Create a functional mock-up hosted on our server for your review and feedback
- Research and develop a keywords roadmap
- Edit/optimize existing content as required
- Create new content as required (May increase your cost)
- Implement optimized meta tags
- Use Google-approved “white hat” techniques for on-page SEO
- Build pages and populate with content
- Create up to three landing pages with forms
- Create up to three calls to action buttons/graphics
- Include an integrated blog within the site
- Install a Content Management System (CMS)
- Provide all backend scripting and programming
- Include a Site Search feature
- Install Google Analytics code
- Test across all modern browsers and platforms (Mac OS and WIN)
- Upload to your server and take your site live
- Fix any broken links, missing pages and 301 redirects
- You own the site, not us
- Robust industrial websites designed to drive sales (up to 50 pages) start at $15,000
- Larger and more complex sites (50+ pages, e-commerce, part number finder etc.) start at $26,000
These prices will scale up depending on features, complexities and how much content we have to create from scratch. Additional charges apply for integration with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation (We have hands-on experience with Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot).
A website redesign usually takes about 4 months to complete from the startup date. Readiness of your content can have a big impact on the total time needed to launch. The startup date depends on our workload.
Industrial website redesign case study
Industrial website redesign for an international manufacturer. One of the mandates given to us was to build the new site on an open source CMS unlike their current proprietary CMS which was outdated and very difficult for the in-house marketing team to maintain.
E-commerce website for distributor case study
Our role initially was to be their outside marketing consultant but evolved into much more than that as we worked together. We’ll state the results for one of the important goals – grow online sales. Online sales have grown by double digits every month in Q1 2018.
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This is not a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.