Industrial Content Marketing for Lead Generation
Not just a series of marketing activities but a well-planned strategy executed precisely and results measured
Win the mindshare of engineers and buyers with industrial content marketing
Our industrial content marketing services are designed for maximizing returns on your investment. For manufacturers, distributors, and engineering companies, ROI is usually measured by the number of leads generated that turn into qualified sales opportunities and ultimately, an increase in sales.
Build stronger relationships by providing relevant and technically accurate content that engineers trust. Industrial content marketing when done right creates true differentiation when there’s parity in Value Proposition. It gives you a competitive edge by highlighting your technical experience and expertise, something that your competition can’t easily copy.
A key point to note is that content creation is not the same as content marketing. Creating more content without a strategic purpose will not deliver more high-quality leads that lead to productive conversations, RFQs, and wins.
Results you should expect
- Increased awareness about your company, its products and services.
- Improved search engine rankings for keyword phrases used by your target audience.
- Enhanced visibility of in-house expertise to differentiate you from the competition.
- Reduced cost per lead by generating more high-quality leads.
- Qualified and nurtured leads for your sales team to convert into wins.
- Streamlined and sustainable process for customer acquisition and retention.
- Informed decision making based on analytics with expert opinions.
- Our industrial content marketing services are offered on a monthly retainer with an annual agreement. The retainer agreement is subject to quarterly reviews before renewal for the next quarter.
- This is definitely not a one-size-fits-all package. We will customize the services and the deliverables based on your needs and budget.
- Our industrial content marketing retainers start at $5,600 per month. The scope of work and deliverables will determine the final cost of your retainer.
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This is not a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.