Sharing and usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving e-mails from us?
Each e-mail sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving e-mail from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any e-mail.
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Tiecas via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Name, Job Title and Company Name
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, Tiecas acts as the “data controller”
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as Tiecas deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted
- Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for the sake of administering better service or for marketing purposes
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation