Industrial Marketing Consulting from a Proven Expert
Get practical and actionable advice from an industrial marketer with 30+ years of experience
Have questions? Ask the industrial marketing expert
When you have an industrial marketing problem or a question, you want practical advice and answers that you can apply quickly. You want someone with an insider’s knowledge and an outsider’s objectivity who can point you in the right direction immediately. That’s exactly what you’ll get from our expert industrial marketing consulting service.
Tiecas becomes an extension of your marketing department. We’re there when you need us. We don’t compete with you but augment and amplify your own skill set to become better at marketing to industrial buyers.
This is not pre-recorded one size fits all industrial marketing consulting. You will receive live, one-on-one personalized consulting by our founder, Achinta Mitra. Deliverables and the cost are defined during our FREE 30-minute call.
As consultants, we use our 30 years of proven experience and expertise in industrial marketing to provide you solutions to a specific marketing problem or problems, quickly and efficiently.
According to the 10,000-Hour Rule suggested by Malcolm Gladwell, the author of the wildly successful book “Outliers: The Story of Success,” the key to success in any field has nothing to do with talent. It’s simply practice, 10,000 hours of it—20 hours a week for 10 years.
By that yardstick, Achinta is an expert with over 30 years practice under his belt as a full-time industrial marketer.
Cost and how it works
- Industrial marketing consulting is provided on an “as needed” basis with prepayment
- A 15-hour block of consulting time is $3,200
- No recurring fees or retainers and no long-term commitment
- There is no time limit or an expiration date on the block of time
- Use it as you need it, we’ll let you know when you are down to 1 hour
- You decide if you want to or need to buy additional blocks or not
- You should not expect to get a overall industrial marketing strategy within one block of 15 hours
- Read our FAQs to understand how we account for our consulting time
Industrial marketing consulting case study
The President of Monroe Environmental Corp. (MEC), a Mechanical Engineer and a licensed P.E., contacted us initially because he wanted to increase the company’s sales to the chemical, oil & gas and petrochemical plants along the Texas Gulf Coast region and Louisiana. These were new markets for the client.
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This is not a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.